So, while the other half of the world is enjoying their summer vacation, us Australians are stuck with cold, wet, miserable weather. To top it off, most of the good T.V shows are wrapping up (which kind of gives me more incentive to not become best friends with my electric blanket & kettle). However, because university is awesome… winter holidays are just as long, giving me heaps of time to wind down, wind up and wind sideways.
Here’s what I’ll be doing over winter:
1) Driving- hopefully enough to get my license.
2) Go to the beach- Yes, in winter the coast is friggen freezing, but its also pretty and recluse.
3) Working & making money (snore… one of the perils of being a student. Plus, I kind of want to go to New York next year)
5) The Glee Project & True Blood (enough said)
6) Blog more
7) Apply for a dream work attachment
8) Build up some muscle mass
9) Catch up with old buds
10) Clean my room
11) Bake Brownies